OP
OP
808jaymakoa

808jaymakoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking very nice!! Im not convinced it wasn't though.

I was more being sarcastic. I'm still somewhat a rookie in this hobby and honestly don't know if it was or wasn't but after reading so many things on how difficult dinos are to get rid of and all I did was cut lights for 2 days. And they are almost gone. I don't want to jinz myself so I'm gonna take every precaution to make sure they are gone permanently but it just seemed to simple. I guess I was expecting the worse.

OP
OP
808jaymakoa

808jaymakoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last update.
I went lights out for a full day and a half.
Than lights on for 3hours for two days and now normal light cycle. No more dinos. I still have some brown diatoms on the sand that I want to go away. Here's some pics.
6ehu4u4u.jpg
aguhasu4.jpg
2usuvu7a.jpg
jemu6upu.jpg
9u7utyvy.jpg

chicagobears2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last update.
I went lights out for a full day and a half.
Than lights on for 3hours for two days and now normal light cycle. No more dinos. I still have some brown diatoms on the sand that I want to go away. Here's some pics.
6ehu4u4u.jpg
aguhasu4.jpg
2usuvu7a.jpg
jemu6upu.jpg
9u7utyvy.jpg

Still free of dino?...I tried the lights out...mine came back within a week....just curious

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine looks like yours but no bubbles! Gets worse after water change like dinos do though and when I vacum its clumpy and snotty like but on the sand bed and all dosnt apear clumpy and only bubbles are on glass toward end of photoperiod! I also had imbalnce of nutrients after nopox went for low phospates to 0 and 80 nitrates to 3 and after I quit nopox and did water change it all started!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back