Diatoms?

Lucastank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
30
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has been up about 7 months. Doing great so far.

last few days I noticed what I think is diatoms? On my rock and sand bed. In the beds i blow it away and it does come back. Seems to go away once lights are off and or less off.
Just want to ask before/if becomes problem.

tank seems to be doing good otherwise.
Thank you

IMG_6445.jpeg IMG_6446.jpeg
 
I have a little bit of everything.
Anything specific I should get more of? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new