Did my GHL Doser just die?

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
2,075
Location
Gambrills
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running a GHL Doser 2.1 alongside a KH Director for about 6 months now. I purchased it used, and it came with a Profilux 4, and another doser, as well as a Powerbar 5.1. I've been using the KH Director and Profilux for monitoring and dosing, but the powerbar is only controlling my ATO at this point. Everything was working. Today, I notices an alarm in GCC saying the doser for the KH Director was not responding. I've been working on this issues all day long which culminated in a factory reset and firmware update. I've gotten the system mostly going again, but the same doser does not come up when I try to add PAB devices. I've power cycled it, and the only lights that come on are the lights in the dosing heads. The logo on top does not come on, nor do the com lights on the back for when you connect it to the KHD. I don't know what else I should be doing to address this. Google doesn't seem to have the answer so far, so hopefully @Vinny@GHLUSA or some other upstanding reefer can let me know what I need to do to address this. Kind of a bummer to have such a cool piece of equipment brick like this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new