Did premium aquatics shut down?

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been able to connect to Premium Aquatics for several days. Does anyone know what's up?
Their website is down right now for sure... hopefully that does not mean anything more than yearly maintenance on the servers. My fingers are crossed...

OP
OP
JNalley

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their website is down right now for sure... hopefully that does not mean anything more than yearly maintenance on the servers. My fingers are crossed...
yeh, I checked isitdownrightnow before I posted, and this is what I got:
1642311516708.png

Says it's been down more than a week... I thought I was on there 4-5 days ago, but... who knows

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mentioned the website outage to them in comments on YouTube today. I have no way of knowing it their video was some kind of scheduled release pre recorded content or not.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeh, I checked isitdownrightnow before I posted, and this is what I got:
1642311516708.png

Says it's been down more than a week... I thought I was on there 4-5 days ago, but... who knows
I did the same search and it claimed that the site was down for weeks. I know that I have visited the site more recently myself. Now I do not know what to think. I love my Premium Aquatics.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting live rock from them back in the day is what made me love this hobby forever.
I used to love their “open to the public” days at their shop before they moved. Always has the biggest selection of actual ocean harvest live rock. I never got any bad hitchhikers but had heard stories of people getting mantis shrimps and even blue ring octopuses….which always made me nervous sticking my hands in the massive holding tanks they had!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's not make this sound like a memorial. This is still a celebration of life.
I used to love their “open to the public” days at their shop before they moved. Always has the biggest selection of actual ocean harvest live rock. I never got any bad hitchhikers but had heard stories of people getting mantis shrimps and even blue ring octopuses….which always made me nervous sticking my hands in the massive holding tanks they had!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a order (Apex EB4) from them a few weeks ago, far as I know no issues. Also got a kessil to apex cable via the eBay side last week. They're fine.
See, everything is fine and another Kessil minded person... So we at least know that they have some since of decency.

Last edited:

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an order from them on Thursday. The order was made last Sunday via the website, so definitely hasn’t been down for weeks.
But RobMcC did not confirm that he is a loyal Kessil user... this could be bad. Real bad.

OP
OP
JNalley

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I know for certain they were down yesterday, and pretty sure I also tried the day before and it was down. They're still down today, if it's a website update, it must be a heck of an update...

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered in December, some of their new rock they developed. I was looking at it again a few days ago. One odd thing is originally the rock was labeled as Pukani (man made) and shortly after, they renamed it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 152 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back