Didn't expect that...

travisty282

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
223
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is one piece of unusual equipment you wish you had bought in the beginning that has saved you time, made something easier, improved the livestock, etc?
 
I run my RODI unit outside and for the first 6 month or so of running my tank I would carry 5 x 20L buckets through my house, lift them to head height and pour into a 100L water butt indoors.

It was so stressful. 20L is 20KG and lifting that without spillage was hard… Then I realised I could run a 8 metre pipe from the unit straight into the top of the water butt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new