Diefs 120 Peninsula

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if it's still even possible to salvage this tank at this point? #Cronies
20221027_183146.jpg
 
You have built an ecosystem that encourages reproductive cyclical life. Very impressive.
 
We've tried them....twice. didn't work
Next trip to FL, I can meet you on way there to drop off clean rocks (minus coralline and bad lol) and then on way back take those rocks to put in my BC14 lol.
 
Next trip to FL, I can meet you on way there to drop off clean rocks (minus coralline and bad lol) and then on way back take those rocks to put in my BC14 lol.
Not necessary, we'll trade ya the scape for some live rock! Or....I pulled out a cupful just picking them out of the sand!
 
Waiting on some new critters this morning.. Getting excited!
ProductQuantity
Peppermint Shrimp2
Pygmy (Cherub) Angelfish - Quarantined
Service Level:
Quarantined
2
Copperband Butterflyfish - Quarantined
Service Level:
Quarantined
1
Court Jester Goby (Rainfordi) - Quarantined
Service Level:
Quarantined
1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new