Diefs 120 Peninsula

20211204_123715.jpg
20211204_123156.jpg

Sailfin needs a bigger appetite
an army of mini hermits.
 
Rich is against crabs, but we did put in an army of snails, now the place is spotless and we have to feed sailfin alot more! ;Hilarious
no to emeralds and scarlets.
the small ones are fun to watch and they do solid work.
if the get too big they get moved and replaced.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS... :)
Merry Christmas Cat GIF by Simon Super Rabbit
 
I wouldn't, not move it where you want/need it to be because it looks like its splitting so long as the new area is clean for a new split.
its covering an entire 2 1/2" plug and I need to clean the tank around/below it
 
I wouldn't, not move it where you want/need it to be because it looks like its splitting so long as the new area is clean for a new split.
I was/am afraid moving it might stop the split or hurt it. I could put clean new plugs all around it I guess.
 
I was/am afraid moving it might stop the split or hurt it. I could put clean new plugs all around it I guess.
When they split, they literally tear their faces in half.

Be gentle, Make sure it is fully supported and there should be nothing to hurt in the move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new