diffuser

  • Thread starter Thread starter dr.fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dr.fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
45
Location
Quebec city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I have radions G3 at 8 inches from water level. I will upgrade to G4pro in one month and i am wondering if i should install the diffusers for better color blending since it is so close to the water. Any opinion about that? With the new optics on the G4 is the diffuser worth it?
 
one likes her, another does not. I have removed my diffusers again because I have lost too much intensity.
But there are also super beautiful reeftanks where the corals look great under the diffusers .. just try it and make your own opinion :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new