• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital aquatics SL1 with ph probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a SL1 with a ph probe for sale. I'm not sure on the age of the probe but it's reading well. I think I have some calibration fluid I'll throw in also.

$60 shipped
 
I'd rather keep it together unless someone else speaks up for the sl1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new