Digital Input - PL-ADIN card Usage Example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this affect my power bars also? All three are mirroring each other.
That you can fix now. Go to system - expand PAB option (the plus sign). You will se 3 powerbars (if you have 3 connected). Mark the first - powerbar Icon to configure. Sett first powebars first number (most caes 1) Note that you in this windows also can set the initial behavior. Eg if the socket is on or of when it power up without the P4 connected. (Default - all off) good to have if you lose the contact with the p4. After 1 minute the powebar will attend the preset behavoir, Do not connect a heater to a outlet that will have on as intial behavior! But the return pump is good to have there. When you have configure the first powerbar - mark the second and start with a number that you do not us yet (the first 1-5, second 6-10 and third 11-15 is a good suggestion

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Kyle Sicard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ADIN card will be visible in a firmware update coming shortly.

Can anyone confirm if the ADIN card now functions with the P4? I would definitely like to install this card so I can do some unique features with my P4, but I do not want to order it if the update still has not been released for P4 compatibility.

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it does the issue was resolved with the latest firmware, presently I've got it connected to a level switch in my skimmer waste storage tank.

Kyle Sicard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it does the issue was resolved with the latest firmware, presently I've got it connected to a level switch in my skimmer waste storage tank.

Thanks so much, I'll go ahead and order the part then! I did have one last question, I plan to install the float sensor in my skimmer cup as well and I know where to get everything I need but I'm unsure where he got that tube that the float sensor screws on to and allows the cord to run up through it. I'm assuming you just drill a hole in the cop and then install the tube. Does anyone know where to purchase a tube such as that?

Jerel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much, I'll go ahead and order the part then! I did have one last question, I plan to install the float sensor in my skimmer cup as well and I know where to get everything I need but I'm unsure where he got that tube that the float sensor screws on to and allows the cord to run up through it. I'm assuming you just drill a hole in the cop and then install the tube. Does anyone know where to purchase a tube such as that?

Possibly acrylic tubing!?

Kyle Sicard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but its threaded for the sensor to screw on to. I'm not sure if acrylic tubing can be threaded, at least not that I am aware of.

Just looking at it, it might be a royal exclusive item since it seems to be color coordinated with the skimmer. I'll check there to start, I was just hoping maybe someone else had a similar solution but for something I didn't have to order from germany.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would some be so kind and post your code for the Apex? I am getting ready to buy the Barrell tender from Avast Marine. Does it have to be hooked up to a controller or can it work by itself?
I have an avast kalk react from Avast which is awesome but not too familiar with the barrel tender.

TANK INFO:
120 display
Ecotech M1 pump
Apex Classic
Apex ALD Module w/ 2 Leak Detector probes
Apex PM2 Module w/ Salinity probe
BreakOut box
Skimz 163 DC Montzer Series skimmer
Custom sump / Refuge
2 TUNZE Turbella 6055 Pumps
2 AI Hydra TwentySix HD LED Fixtures
Celestial C35W Maxspect Refuge Spotlight
Aqua UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer 25w
BRS Dual Media reactor
Eshoops IV Master & Slave Doser
Tunze 3155 Auto Top Off
BRS Peri Pump 50mls/pm
Avast Kalk Reactor
Vertex 1.5L Media Reactor

sm#2.jpg

Jerel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would some be so kind and post your code for the Apex? I am getting ready to buy the Barrell tender from Avast Marine. Does it have to be hooked up to a controller or can it work by itself?
I have an avast kalk react from Avast which is awesome but not too familiar with the barrel tender.

TANK INFO:
120 display
Ecotech M1 pump
Apex Classic
BreakOut box
Custom sump / Refuge
BRS Dual Media reactor
Tunze 3155 Auto Top Off
BRS Peri Pump 50mls/pm
Avast Kalk Reactor

sm#2.jpg

Apex.. Avast Marine actually has a install/programming guide available within the Barrel Tender v2 page.

Here is the direct link..

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0872/1966/files/Barrel-Tender_v2.pdf?10155816140178378802

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TANK INFO:
120 display
Ecotech M1 pump
Apex Classic
BreakOut box
Custom sump / Refuge
BRS Dual Media reactor
Tunze 3155 Auto Top Off
BRS Peri Pump 50mls/pm
Avast Kalk Reactor

sm#2.jpg

Apex in the GHL section? ..... words cannot describe my feelings.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poster just clicked on the link on the Avast site that links to this page. They should have clicked on the link above.

davyboy1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello has anyone connected there Dastaco calcium reactor upto the Profilux with the alarm cable? I have ordered the Dastaco alarm cable but need to know how to connect it up and if i need to buy any connectors for the profilux to attach it too and how to program would be a great help.
Thankyou
:)

OP
OP
Support@GHLUSA

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello has anyone connected there Dastaco calcium reactor upto the Profilux with the alarm cable? I have ordered the Dastaco alarm cable but need to know how to connect it up and if i need to buy any connectors for the profilux to attach it too and how to program would be a great help.
Thankyou
:)
I'm not sure what the alarm interface is on the DaStaco CARX - can you post a link to their specs, of the alarm interface/cable, that explains it?

davyboy1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the cable that i have got from Dastaco, you connect it up to the Plm Adin card but didn't know which wire connects to which connector? Also can i connect breaker switches for the led lights in the sump area to the same connector?
Thank you

Dastaco cable.jpg

davyboy1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what the alarm interface is on the DaStaco CARX - can you post a link to their specs, of the alarm interface/cable, that explains it?

Hello Marco,
I have spoken to the makers of the Dastaco and they have told me the following:

We are not familiar with a GHL profilux.
We can only tell you that in case of a DaStaCo alarm, the DaStaCo alarm output will be a closed circuit.
In case of no DaStaCo alarm, the DaStaCo alarm output will be an open circuit.
Thus the same approach as with level detections on a GHL profilux.
The 2 wires from "DaStaCo Alarm Output Cable" must be connected to Pin 8 and Pin 2 on your DB9 female Terminal Board.
It's not important which wire is connected on pin 8 or pin 2.
Kind regards
Aïssa & Jurgen

Does this make any sense Marco?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back