Dino’s or Diatoms?

wagadodo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
48
Reaction score
13
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I’ve noticed an increase of brown patches on my sand bed. 5 days ago my phosphate was 0.22, today my phosphate is 0.07. Do you think it’s dino’s or diatoms? Not the clearest shot but hopefully you’ll be able to tell?

7ED1B5F8-0C07-4AC4-9F8F-8AC826A8FB87.jpeg
 
Hi all, I’ve noticed an increase of brown patches on my sand bed. 5 days ago my phosphate was 0.22, today my phosphate is 0.07. Do you think it’s dino’s or diatoms? Not the clearest shot but hopefully you’ll be able to tell?

7ED1B5F8-0C07-4AC4-9F8F-8AC826A8FB87.jpeg
How’s your nitrates concentration?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new