Dino or Diatom?

Yang’s Blue Paradise

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
789
Reaction score
668
Location
Flemington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these Dino or diatoms?
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0741.jpeg
IMG_0739.jpeg
 
post that on Macs dino group! You'll get the answer you're looking for. they're amazing help
 
This microscope shots are either too magnified or not enough it’s hard to tell. What I see doesn’t look like Dino’s though. This is what is needed to ID. I fought LCA and SCA. I think they might be trying to come back. Need to take a look again but my scope is at work.
IMG_7583.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new