Dino or diatoms

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I I have a question for anyone that can help. I need trying to determine if this a Diatoms or Dino having a hard time figuring it out
2BB4F074-08E5-4AE6-BE32-68994DAC8FB0.jpeg
0374291E-A211-4078-8A42-673F779DF273.jpeg
C328EAF3-3E9A-4B05-9AE8-F020A1E7EB4A.jpeg
 
I I have a question for anyone that can help. I need trying to determine if this a Diatoms or Dino having a hard time figuring it out
2BB4F074-08E5-4AE6-BE32-68994DAC8FB0.jpeg
0374291E-A211-4078-8A42-673F779DF273.jpeg
C328EAF3-3E9A-4B05-9AE8-F020A1E7EB4A.jpeg
Hard to tell. Are your corals and snails ok? Can you put them under a microscope?
 
Hard to tell. Are your corals and snails ok? Can you put them under a microscope?
Everything looks fine and I currently don’t own one might have to invest in one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new