Dino(?) problems in a new tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simonsen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah, think I don’t do it this way. How many hours would you cut down to?

I run UV. How does the acros take the temp raise?
I’ve never had any issues at all taking my tank to 82. In the summer with halides, it will hit 80-81 on a regular basis. I start to get concerned around 84 or 85.

I would run an 8 hour photoperiod.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new