Dinos confirmation?

Jacko85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
14
Location
Sydney, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really thought I had cyano again (red slime). But chemiclean didn’t do a thing this time. Got myself a microscope.. this is dinos right?

IMG_4443.jpeg
 
Really thought I had cyano again (red slime). But chemiclean didn’t do a thing this time. Got myself a microscope.. this is dinos right?

IMG_4443.jpeg
Compare these to Coolia images
 
I was thinking more Prorocentrum than Coolia. But only because I saw somewhere Coolia doesn't dissapear at night.. but this does (mostly) and comes back with a vengeance when the lights hit.

But I could be wrong?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new