Dinos ID (with microscope pics)

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
1,222
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, as the title indicates I need help identifying what kind of dinoflagellates am I fighting here.

03E96963-D6CB-43A1-A8A6-AE09E1E0E8B2.jpeg
6392BE45-A4B4-475A-8213-282D5AEE887E.jpeg
5AB10730-ABFF-46BC-BD99-AB75E73ECFEB.jpeg
E4E53896-D764-460E-98F7-2473AE413855.jpeg

Thanks for the help
 
It's not ostreopsis but I'm not sure what it is. Prorocentrum maybe? Post these in the dinoflagellates sticky in this forum and I bet you'll get a positive ID. You can probably find ID picks linked on the 1st post if not then definitely in that thread. That way you won't have to wait for a response.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new