Dinos !!!?????

unbeknownst

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
92
Location
Sealy
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dealing with brown slime in the tank irritating corals, took some pictures of it under the microscope.suggestions?solutions?

IMG_3623.jpeg image.jpg
 
If it is loosely attached to those rocks, it’s like cyano bacteria. I had it completely covering my tank and had great success with Fritz slime out. You’ll see many horror stories about using it including killing fish and corals but in my experience, I had no issues. Dosed it in fully stocked tank just make sure to follow the water change directions (I believe it’s 50% water change after using). Pictures are of before and after use.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0929.jpeg
    IMG_0929.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0988.jpeg
    IMG_0988.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 82

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new