Disappointing experience with aqua illumination

AngryInch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a way to fix them?
Do you have a way to fix them?
Sort of, I'm setting up a frag tank and had purchase a light and a few broken ones, am tearing them down for salvage and making working lights out of broken ones. I'm a bit too deep to turn back now, lol. Somehow ended up with two controllers, have one I can trade.

Bill Urbanski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's keep this going. I have 4 hydra 52HD lights. They are about 4 years old. One of them just crapped out on me. I reached out to AI they gave me an RMA number to return the unit. I put it in the mail today. Let's see how this turns out.

luisgo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's keep this going. I have 4 hydra 52HD lights. They are about 4 years old. One of them just crapped out on me. I reached out to AI they gave me an RMA number to return the unit. I put it in the mail today. Let's see how this turns out.
Not bad four years. I have three 26HD for 3 1/2 years and are still doing their job!

20201011_182620.jpg

luisgo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Four years lifespan isn’t bad? For thousands of dollars investment? U and I must have far different bank accounts lol
Thousands of dollars? I paid $320 for each of my 26HD for a total of $960. Not bad! The new 32HD are $366 each..inflation I imagine.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back