Disaster avoided...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I floated a bag of coral in the sump and forgot about it. Woke up and the return pump was sucking on it and was not returning water to the DT. DT temp dropped to 65 degrees. Thankfully nothing died. Whew.
 
Kenya trees... I would have been real mad if $12000+ died BC of kenya trees lol
 
Kenya trees... I would have been real mad if $12000+ died BC of kenya trees lol

Lol that would be extra hurtful. I can't believe the stuff I forget about sometimes. I left zoas in a bayer dip for like an hour and a half once. They were fine and actually all lived.
 
Lol that would be extra hurtful. I can't believe the stuff I forget about sometimes. I left zoas in a bayer dip for like an hour and a half once. They were fine and actually all lived.
Zoas will always live lol some guy shipped me zoas to my old address and they sat out in the cold for entire day and lived
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new