Discoloration on Anthias side

  • Thread starter Thread starter Radman73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is the total harem size you are hoping to bring into the DT? I will likely only be able to keep 3 based on the 8 fish in the 150G sps tank already.

I ended up putting in the paraguard as I figure it is a mild treatment. The 3 fish do not appear to have any ailments. 2 are eating all frozens very well. The 3rd is recieving much of a aggression and is becoming more timid. At feeding it will only grab food that is close to where it stays and does not swim to the middle of the 20 gallon tank to feed heavily. I am not sure if I need to partition them with eggcrate or leave all 3 together in the 20 until 4 weeks is done. BTW please tell me if I am hijacking your thread as I am not meaning to.
I'd like anywhere from 6-8 females for the one male. I have a 220DT/300 total volume with 14 fish currently in it. The largest is only a melanarus wrasse, I prefer smaller fish for some reason. I noticed with only 2 females they are much more easily intimidated, though mine did swim about still until chased in the 20gal QT. I'm hoping in the 60 cube, they feel even bold to swim around.

No worry about hijacking. The thread is shared for all of us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new