Discosoma negelecta

Doles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
8
Location
Israel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where can I get a Discosoma Neglecta in the UK ?
Thank you in advance
 
Does anyone know where can I get a Discosoma Neglecta in the UK ?
Thank you in advance
Honestly, this is a mushroom you may just have to special order or wait for them to appear.
 
They are fairly uncommon in the US as well since they have limited colors with most being green or a peachy color. I saw the ReefBuilder article on them a long time ago with the rainbow colored one and they don’t pop up in the hobby frequently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new