Display "fuge" show off thread!

Sharir

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
232
Reaction score
329
Location
North of Durban, South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am in the process of setting up my new 30 gallon large nano softy tank. I am considering putting a display fuge next to it as a "complimentary piece" to strengthen the impact of my reef. I have been scowering the internet for days now for some ideas and no one seems to have any information on how to start a display refugium. I would like to see some of the communities best ideas for a display fuge... My goal it to create a fuge that will rival a freshwater planted display.
 
Great idea, there are a few around, mine is functional, I have tangs and a fox face so most macros I have tried end up as food!
It is just like starting another tank but with macros instead of corals.
I have a sump refugium as well.
Good luck. :)

DSC_0181 (1024x302).jpg
 
If anyone has any other types of critters except for macro algea in their display fuge such as xenia please post a pic or two:p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new