DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one looks like it’s growing great!

Yes, encrusting well and already popping some new branches. I thought this was going to be my last Milli, but I managed to source an ARC Ultra Milli which was my other holy grail Milli I’ve been looking for...

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, encrusting well and already popping some new branches. I thought this was going to be my last Milli, but I managed to source an ARC Ultra Milli which was my other holy grail Milli I’ve been looking for...
Where did you get it from? Bubbas the only one i've seen with a good colony of it

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s top secret! J/K

Bubba lost his colony during one of his tank moves. I got mine from the same place Bubba got his new one, @addictreef.
Oooh I might need to get some of that at some point. I'm in the middle of getting a frag of sanjays wrecking ball, which I've been looking for forever, but I may just reach out in a few months. When is yours coming?

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh I might need to get some of that at some point. I'm in the middle of getting a frag of sanjays wrecking ball, which I've been looking for forever, but I may just reach out in a few months. When is yours coming?

Got it yesterday. It looks good, but I’ll give it a few days before I take a pic. The only problem I have now is figuring out where to put it. It might live on my rack for a while till I figure that out. ;Woot

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back