DIY 5 station doser build - complete step by step

  • Thread starter Thread starter fragmatic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hmmm..... I hate to be flaky but I think I'm gonna order one of those pumps from China... Sorry frag... Time is money... Lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I do not blame you, If I had had a link to it I may of done the same. Good choice.
 
Hmmm..... I hate to be flaky but I think I'm gonna order one of those pumps from China... Sorry frag... Time is money... Lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
So far its been working for me. I cant think of much in my tank that is not from china. I try to give my experience with products and not to actually recommend, that way people cant get mad at me if they dont work. Ive also used the sun sun powerheads. They are cheap and I have one thats over 2 years old. Ive never had a Koralia last that long without a problem,BUT, I will always buy Koralias also because of their great customer service. I have yet to pay for a replacement part from them.
 
I found plenty of info on other threads and I actually ended up ordering a Marine Magic (Similar, but not so bubble magnus ish) Looks more like an RKL
 
Bump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new