DIY Algae Turf Scrubber (Nano Tank)

  • Thread starter Thread starter HouReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HouReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2024
Messages
53
Reaction score
83
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I googled this and couldn’t really find what I am looking for so going to the next best place, R2R. I have a 25 Gallon AIO and I’d like to make a ATS for it. I don’t want it to be a large HOB deal and would like it to be external to a cabinet. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about getting a canister and putting a light in it to grow algae but want to see if anyone’s done something like that with a canister filter?
 
Following, we must be on the same wavelength. I am tired of seeing gha in the display, would love to keep it contained to the sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new