DIY apex panel

mafiareefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered a apex need some ideas. I wanted to see what you guys have come up with organizing your apex.
 
Hey @Crabs Mcjones what was that tread with all the mounting options from members?
 
This is the cabinet most of my controllers live in. Its mounted in the wall of the fish room. I gotta look and see if I can find an interior picture.

Edit: found one! It's a mess in there, but looks good on the outside, lol


922916c5f0d102c207a1beccc1245b6c.jpg



bd2d776b197efb58168f423fb4904e1f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the response. So many good ideas. I can’t wait to get started and see what I come up with. You guys did a killer job on these
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new