DIY biocube Cartridges

  • Thread starter Thread starter spielco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spielco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
236
Reaction score
159
Location
ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well decided to try and save a little money in this adventure and make my own cartridge for the biocube. I currently don’t run the intake media basket so I decided to see what’s in the cartridge. Opened it up. Sanded it all down for easy in and out of the sleeve Cut up some thin foam and will be using the brs carbon rox .8

Should be a nice savings after a few made to make up for the cost of the activate carbon.

IMG_2443.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new