Diy bridgelux leds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kman129
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kman129

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to build an led light for my 100gallon and have read tons of great things about bridgelux leds while they aren't Crees they do work well my questions is will the 84 led kit from aquastyle be enough for my tank it's a 60"x18x20 or would I need to add more leds to get the light to where It needs to be I will proly use 60 degree optics
 
qe7aguna.jpg
b
That's my tank now it just isn't the look I want I have already built a heat sink for it also
hynu3yzy.jpg
aru5esab.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new