DIY Jebao 24V Battery Backup

  • Thread starter Thread starter drbogger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, unfortunately there isn’t. I run two pumps in parallel, both at the “40” setting. The battery only goes into one, so I achieve the same end result as an Ecotech in backup mode.

Two of the Jebao pumps are still cheaper than one of the Ecotech pumps, so I guess it tips the balance in my case.

Nothing wrong with that :)

I do wonder at what voltage threshold the Jebao would stop working - torque and power should go down as voltage drops, but its no good if the pump stops or won't start.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new