Diy Led light for 90 gallon reef tank

Purpule Tang

I would go with something more powerful that you could dial back.

As far as the XT-E go with the 450-455nm...You will see a better colour pop.

There is a lot more to upgrade.

What specific Mean Well Drivers? LPC-35-700?

Having complete control with dimmable Mean Well LDD Drivers and a Storm Controller has serious advantages.

EpiLeds are dated and inefficient. I would go with the latest 5&3 watt Cree, Luxion or Nichia LEDs

SPS Need a 400 watt MH equivalent.

LPS do better under a 400 watt MH equivalent.

Zaos and some softies like a 175-250 watt MH equivalent.

By using dimmable drivers and a Storm Controller ytour light can be adjusted perfectly to suit your corals.

Bill
 
This layout is good for my new tank,I recommend that have a mixed reef tank.[emoji4]
My size tank is:
70*70*65cm
276d3f95d151703e5b808fa59d06e981.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new