DIY Stand - Door Options

roxcntrum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! It's been a very long time, but i've been tinkering with some DIY stand ideas myself and thought I'd chime in. For the door options, I'd say it really depends on the vibe you're going for. If you're into that rustic aesthetic, reclaimed wood could look super cool and add a unique touch. Another option could be frosted glass panels if you want a modern twist while keeping things sleek. Plus, you might want to consider adding a pop of color with a vibrant curtain that's easily changeable, giving your stand a fresh look whenever you feel like it. By the way, at https://mdfskirtingworld.co.uk/, you can find different things to make your renovations easier.

Last edited:

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wanted to use a solid wood door with no design or bevel or anything you can get your hands on to pull off the door. if this was magnetic

wow this is really nice, exacly the finished look im going for. what paint did you use for yours?
They make Spring Loaded Magnets, pushing on the Panel and it Springs out. When replacing the Panel, push in till you hear a Click, and the Magnets are ready.

Reign1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use magnets…you won’t regret it!
Ok saw this post a bit ago went back looking for your stand. I have some questions. Plywood? I need to message you for build .. Have a 30" cube build not alot of room for sume. This will work for what I am going to do.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back