diy top down box....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
After looking at this thread I was inspired to make myself a new lookdown box out of some scrap acrylic. It's a huge upgrade from my 4" couple with some acrylic glued on. Here's a pic of mine! :smile:
IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Unfortunately my Weldon was pretty old and it wasn't holding that well, so I ran a bead of silicone to make sure it was leak proof.
 
Nicely played swannyson! Btw those look awesome Troy!! Sorry your kids been sick, mines just getting over something.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new