DML08 115g

calitort%2520%25281%2520of%25201%2529.jpg
 
just a couple pics since I was home early ..


115%2520%25281%2520of%25204%2529.jpg



I think Stylo's are cool...


115%2520%25282%2520of%25204%2529.jpg



Roscoe's
115%2520%25284%2520of%25204%2529.jpg



and a cool Dendro shot!. :D


115%2520%25283%2520of%25204%2529.jpg
 
Last edited:
last pics of the year... I need one of those top down tubes, these reflections are killing it for me.. sorry for the crummy pics..


ATL blueberry table.. (I think .. I gotta confirm with ReefSmac) :D
115%20%281%20of%206%29.jpg



115%20%283%20of%206%29.jpg



PPT getting those pink tips back and even getting a blue base.. looks great..


115%20%282%20of%206%29.jpg

115%20%286%20of%206%29.jpg



another shot of the ASD Rainbow Milli..
115%20%285%20of%206%29.jpg



and this unkown Milli thats getting sweeter and sweeter daily..


115%20%284%20of%206%29.jpg
 
Howz the tank coming along Dom? By now you should have some cool shots for us. I know you had a few set backs with this tank, but hoping its all sorted now.
 
Sahin, Whats up man? I have yet to set my tank back up, Between work and dealing with stuff I have not much time. Plus I may be moving to SF for this big project I might be working on, Depends if my company can meet my conditions, If not then I'll set back up, I have slowly been upgrading some equipment in the mean time. :D we will see what happens in a week or so..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, well good luck with work and things man. Do update the thread if you setup again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new