DML08 115g

Haven't updated this thread in a while.. Running a new bulb line up..
6Blue+, 1 aqua Blue special and 1 KZ Fiji purple.
And a nice coral shot, things a turning around and looking better.
jaru4ume.jpg
 
Haven't updated this thread in a while.. Running a new bulb line up..
6Blue+, 1 aqua Blue special and 1 KZ Fiji purple.
And a nice coral shot, things a turning around and looking better.
jaru4ume.jpg



did you get the green from me?
 
Of coarse I have :D... Just haven't got around to taking pics... Time to get the Nikon out I guess :sly: haha

Be like your avatar. Be a ninja and don't update when it's expected. #secretNinjaupdate

:whip:
 
Last edited:
Looks great man. Beautiful update!
 
a couple of shots. I still need to work on my Camera settings with this many blue+ in my line up..


I'm really excited to get this piece back..
Garf.
untitled (1 of 4).jpg



a PPT that lost its PT under T5's :/ ??
untitled%20%282%20of%204%29.jpg



Pink Lemonade looks tasty!
untitled (4 of 4).jpg



Pot of gold.. :D the colors on this lil piece is awesome..
untitled (3 of 4).jpg
 
meh...
AquaSD Rainbow Milli
Random1of6.jpg

IceFire.. really hard to catch the real blueness of the tips..
Random2of6.jpg

30K
Random3of6.jpg

.. another one thats hard to catch the true colors, tips are a purpleish color this one is becoming one of Faves..
Random4of6.jpg

a classic.. Pallmers Blue Milli.. yes its really that blue :D
Random6of6.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new