DML08 115g

ASD? very nice milli though along with the other stuff.

That said- agree with you on the colony thing- and suppose it does show that juveniles are more able to adapt to changing conditions than adults- frags are just weird as it's basically a piece of a big colony, ya know? I'm always curious if something is triggered in the coral when it feels itself broken from the colony- if something triggers it to have a growth spurt or what.
ASD= AquaSD , yea man colonies are wack..
 
Those are some nice looking pieces you picked up there. I always enjoy your updates.
 
Nice pics! Stupid question, do chalices not battle with each other when next to each other? I love your avatar.. I swear you and firebretha have the best ones so far!

When do we get a FTS?? :D
 
Check out the milli from ASD, this thing is coloring up super sweet...
DSC_0009-2.jpg

That milli is looking sweet! Your tank is coming along well too.

CJ
 
Thanks CJ, that pic does no justice to that frag, The color that is coming out of it is just insane....
 
Meh.. Lost my whole colony after the tank transfer, all I have left is a small 2'' frag.. but its starting to color up and take off :D
 
That's a sweet piece! For sure grow that out... One of my favorite milliporas of all time...
 
Malnarious I think. Might of spelt that wrong too.
 
Thanks Josh..
This Acro looks like it has potential.. shot under 1 Blue+ and 1 KZ FP.. still needs to color up but digging it already..
Acro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new