Dnoob's 395g reef from Finland

New live rocks to tank with the new Acropora frags.

1B64C0CC-5E7B-4944-9BF3-B76318DB3BBF.jpeg
E5052751-A393-4D53-AF48-F65F3EC324C9.jpeg
45D7F544-89C7-45CB-B832-02F35355E4B7.jpeg
13FDD2C3-47C4-4055-AFA4-5040CBE2CACC.jpeg
DE02BACB-DCFE-4336-8546-120B7BC25334.jpeg
88B15EEC-186C-4B09-8CF3-9C4EF0C34BB0.jpeg
 
Little update. Pomacanthus imperator and Acanthurus olivaceus moved to another tank and I added more stones and acroporas in it.

 
Added new corals including Tubatrea sun coral. Tried to feed it twice ond both of the times schrimp took the food from the coral after I was done

Here is the shot that shows normal reef life :)

 
I bought a custom made sump. ( pictures above) Twice as big as the old one and finally I got room for the stone sump. Measurements of this are 100cm*80cm*40cm and has 200 liters of water all the time that increaces the total amount of water to 1700 liters. 4 cabinets for incoming pipes, stones, skimmer and return pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new