Do I need to upgrade?

aSpottedCow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a coralife 29g biocube set up completely stock. Stock lighting, and only the return pump as flow. The corals I'm looking to pick up are zoas, mushrooms, acans and pulsing xenias. Is the stock lighting good enough for the acan? And is the return pump enough flow for the xenias? I plan on picking up a mp10 in the next few months and will up grade the lights if necessary. Do you think I'll be good or should I hold off on picking up corals until upgrades are made?
 
Isnt the lighting already a build in LED? I would add some mushroom and zoa and see how they do before adding anything else. If your planning on upgrading then upgrade then add the corals.. Why have to acclimate them twice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new