• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do not buy through EastSideBAy

  • Thread starter Thread starter rooneyj889
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

rooneyj889

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
238
Reaction score
86
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a used Vortech MP40WQD through @EastSideBAy

After making PayPal payment (thankfully through goods and services), received no communication to obtain address or let me know when they are going to ship. Do not buy through this person. Have made a claim through PayPal.
 
I bought an MP60 from him around the same time. I received the pump but the impeller was cracked and it did not function properly. He offered a refund if I sent it back to him, which I did at my expense. UPS says the pump was delivered almost a week ago but I have not gotten a refund or heard from him. Not cool. I reported to PayPal, about to escalate it. Did you get your refund?
 
I bought an MP60 from him around the same time. I received the pump but the impeller was cracked and it did not function properly. He offered a refund if I sent it back to him, which I did at my expense. UPS says the pump was delivered almost a week ago but I have not gotten a refund or heard from him. Not cool. I reported to PayPal, about to escalate it. Did you get your refund?
The pump was delivered but with the wrong power supply so it did not work properly. Had to purchase a new power supply
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new