• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do these zoas look dead

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I shipped out this frag on Tuesday night received wendsday at 10 am said it was cold when it arrived to me it looks halfway open and not dead told him to give it a couple days how long would it take to say it’s dead butt I see it’s all their

5499CCF6-7B6A-474C-A408-2B558AAE370E.png

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look like they’re trying to open up. Sometimes they take days. If they die, they close up completely and slowly melt away. Just make sure your parameters are ok. They’ll stay closed at lights out until lights come back on.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My problem is I have a fish that eats most of mine. Thought it was the coral beauty but I got her and it’s still getting worse. Now I think it’s my 3.5 inch black damsel. But not sure. Been trying to trap him for a few weeks. Ugh. But who ever it is has eaten almost all of them off the rock
05927C7E-BCEB-44B0-8D6D-782A89155940.jpeg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My problem is I have a fish that eats most of mine. Thought it was the coral beauty but I got her and it’s still getting worse. Now I think it’s my 3.5 inch black damsel. But not sure. Been trying to trap him for a few weeks. Ugh. But who ever it is has eaten almost all of them off the rock
05927C7E-BCEB-44B0-8D6D-782A89155940.jpeg
Not to side track the thread but.....Are you sure those are getting eaten?

They look like they are melting....I hope I'm seeing thing wrong.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you give a refund or wait a few days just want to do good business
Those are alive, not dead. If you need to refund, wait. I’d ask for the deceased coral back along with a water sample.

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would wait. Zoas are picky sometimes. There is no telling how they got acclimated. They could be in a very different environment as far as water chemistry. I would agree on a certain date to make the decision, also would ask for the coral back unless it's not worth the cost of shipping.

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks yes was thinking of asking for coral back if they want a refund sounds good I just started shipping and sent this myself I have a few friends in the business that are helping me thanks

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is still back and forth what would you do I told them to send back and I’ll send them another frag they don’t wanna send back said they’ll trash them tomorrow n give me a bad review is this guy trying to get me or what I feel like I’m doing my part mind you thanks

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is still back and forth what would you do I told them to send back and I’ll send them another frag they don’t wanna send back said they’ll trash them tomorrow n give me a bad review is this guy trying to get me or what I feel like I’m doing my part mind you thanks
Just take the bad review. This is similar to someone buying a hamburger, taking it home and leaving it on table for an hour then eating it and complaining that it’s cold but unwilling to go back to the restaurant to get another fresh hamburger. Anyway, I’d ask for a video at the very least.

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve asked for pictures only got the one posted if something comes doa you can clearly see in the bag it’s doa same picture if the bag was doa why would he remove it and I didn’t get no pictures in the bag or temp of bag ect from now on do I have to put my doa rules on every post he got a steal of a price on this and I feel like he’s taking advantage that I’m a newb

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve asked for pictures only got the one posted if something comes doa you can clearly see in the bag it’s doa same picture if the bag was doa why would he remove it and I didn’t get no pictures in the bag or temp of bag ect from now on do I have to put my doa rules on every post he got a steal of a price on this and I feel like he’s taking advantage that I’m a newb
Point is, I can see in that pic that they’re alive. If he can’t provide another pic or video or also doesn’t want to return, I’d just close the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back