• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do these zoas look dead

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Point is, I can see in that pic that they’re alive. If he can’t provide another pic or video or also doesn’t want to return, I’d just close the case.
1582559976446.png
so they dont look dead to you ok, well they've been this way since i received them almost a week ago, all my other stuff is thriving, he shipped them without a heater pack bag arrived 59 degrees.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1582559976446.png
so they dont look dead to you ok, well they've been this way since i received them almost a week ago, all my other stuff is thriving, he shipped them without a heater pack bag arrived 59 degrees.
no response ScottR??

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I shipped out this frag on Tuesday night received wendsday at 10 am said it was cold when it arrived to me it looks halfway open and not dead told him to give it a couple days how long would it take to say it’s dead butt I see it’s all their

5499CCF6-7B6A-474C-A408-2B558AAE370E.png
I've had zoa close up for a month or two to come back one day I wouldn't lose hope in them.nevermind didn't see you just got them maybe they are dead

Brad Waddell Wrath's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1582559976446.png
Not looking good but might bounce back.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not looking good but might bounce back.
he said till monday its monday they havent changed a bit since i got them not counting the bag came in 59 degrees lol...

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sorry to hear they aren't bouncing back. Doesn't mean they wont. I literally left a rock out for 2 days is a cooler outside when my tank crashed rinsed them off with hot water and threw them into my ta k and half the polyps lived. That was all after my 2 nems destroyed my ta k and killed everything lol. Check your parameters and who ever sold them it's always nice to let them grow for a few weeks to ensure they are healthy and not fresh cut shipped and cold. Just my opinion yall!!! Hope all works out.

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are not fresh cut healthy frag gave it for a deal to help out a reefer one of my first experience and wasn’t good the pictures are in his tank hours later no picture of temp no picture of zoas In bag bad pictures said it was doa when it arrived asked everyone and said their good I would like a video I offered him to ship them back for replace he said no he’ll just trash them and give me a bad review and dispute payment I feel like tanking advantage of Me

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are not fresh cut healthy frag gave it for a deal to help out a reefer one of my first experience and wasn’t good the pictures are in his tank hours later no picture of temp no picture of zoas In bag bad pictures said it was doa when it arrived asked everyone and said their good I would like a video I offered him to ship them back for replace he said no he’ll just trash them and give me a bad review and dispute payment I feel like tanking advantage of Me
you didnt ask for any of those pictures you specifically asked for a picture of the coral so i sent you it.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, maybe try moving to more flow? The cold could have been to much. hope they are not expensive zoas.
they are jason fox bloodshots, plus they are in ideal flow with all my other zoas.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang I have JF Blood shots so I really feel your pain.
i mean i offered to send him another shipping label just to send me a new frag with actual heater pack in there to keep them warm and i know they would be good then, like all he has to do is make it right or its just a fraud of a sale i have tons of zoas thriving.

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not ship em back then. He is willing to replace at least. I know it's a hassle there are some that say "oh well".

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not ship em back then. He is willing to replace at least. I know it's a hassle there are some that say "oh well".
why not ship them back and pay 50$ again??? I offered to pay for another shipment of them no one ask for them back i provided the pics he wanted. now he is offering 2 poylps plus 25 plus shipping lol this dude is wack. wouldnt buy from him

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is crap. Guess a lesson learned to not buy from that person.
beats me all i want is just a replacement or a refund i mean idc about money just want the zoas thats why im offering another 50$ label lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back