Do you carry a Multi-Tool or Pocket Knife?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just picked up a S&W SWAT knife at a gun show. I've carried small Gerbers and Bucks as long as I can remember but I think this is my new carry all the time knife. The blade, weight, grip, feel everything is perfect for me.

AAC36A6E-9E97-4831-8C18-B102EC766D10-4657-00000356A826E991_zpsb8873910.jpg
 
I usually carry either a buck or a kershaw folding knife.. unless I forget it, and that's when I usually need it or someone asks for it..

those BG knives look nice, I have considered buying one, but do I really need another knife? maybe, maybe not ;)

so far my Kershaw has been my favorite knife. Buck seems (imo) to have gone down hill in the last 8-10 yrs, they don't hold a blade like they used to :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new