Do you enjoy fragging / propagating corals?

Do you enjoy fragging / propagating corals?

• YES

Votes: 83 89.2%
  • NO

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same issue. 1/3-1/2 my display is frag racks right now lol.

I have 2 frag racks in my display, and I set up a 20 gallon frag tank in my basement because I ran out of room. I almost built a 16'x4'x18" frag tank last month. I decided to set up a 40 sps tank instead.... I'm kinda wishing I would have gone with the frag setup already and the 40 is still yet to be built.

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've personally encountered a strange physical reaction to fragging corals. ( I'm being serious ) I find I start shaking really bad when handling them. I try gluing zoa's to a plug and I shake so bad it's crazy! I have no idea why I react this way....very strange.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've personally encountered a strange physical reaction to fragging corals. ( I'm being serious ) I find I start shaking really bad when handling them. I try gluing zoa's to a plug and I shake so bad it's crazy! I have no idea why I react this way....very strange.

Sounds like you have gotten a dose of palytoxin. Did you happen to get a metallic taste in your mouth?

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well due to fragging all my finger tips on my right hand have become cracked and it hurts when i put my hand in the water most of all my fingers are so tight my fingers split then they start to bleed.... i will take some pictures to show you. and my fingers get really tight. i might of caught an infection, its been like this for about 3 weeks i dont wear gloves ever. I might of gotten something in my cut a while back..

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC08730.jpg
DSC08732.jpg
DSC08733.jpg

Last edited:

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ujume8y6.jpg

My sis gets this from her job for me. Works awesome for healing hands. You really really NEED to be wearing gloves while fragging!!

@ Pete Polyp-No I've not been poisoned. This shaking even before I start to frag. I think it's fear :-0

Last edited:

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh.... Well in that case you should employ a pre fragging ritual with relaxation, soft music in the background and 3 shots of bourbon :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back