Do you guys provide a cheaper international postage option (rather than the $70) for items that can last a bit longer in the post? (e.g. Tisbe's)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PeterLL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheers, just trying for ages to get some Tisbe Pods here in the UK but the 70$ makes it a wee bit hard to justify haha

Look forward to stocking my tank from you guys though when its set up as im very interested in buying your Captive Bred fish which are pretty rare here in the UK.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheers, just trying for ages to get some Tisbe Pods here in the UK but the 70$ makes it a wee bit hard to justify haha

Look forward to stocking my tank from you guys though when its set up as im very interested in buying your Captive Bred fish which are pretty rare here in the UK.

Hi Peter,

We are working on getting our new shiny Fedex account live on the site. Prices are quite a bit better for international, but if I remember correctly, we add VAT to the shipping total (we pay the tariffs and duty and take care of package clearance on the packages so it doesn't get delayed). Hoping to have this live in the next week or two.

Unfortunately, shipping fish international isnt something we can do yet (we dont have the most experience shipping fish greater than 24hours). While most packages clear customs no problem, they occasionally get delayed, and it just wouldnt be fair to the fish.

OP
OP
PeterLL

PeterLL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Peter,

We are working on getting our new shiny Fedex account live on the site. Prices are quite a bit better for international, but if I remember correctly, we add VAT to the shipping total (we pay the tariffs and duty and take care of package clearance on the packages so it doesn't get delayed). Hoping to have this live in the next week or two.

Unfortunately, shipping fish international isnt something we can do yet (we dont have the most experience shipping fish greater than 24hours). While most packages clear customs no problem, they occasionally get delayed, and it just wouldnt be fair to the fish.

Ahh thats a shame about the fish I just assumed the expedit international covered them as well, hopefully you can find a way soon as its almost impossible to get a lot of tank breds here in the UK.

Also look forward to the cheaper options for shipping the Tisbe Pods, very happy to be a tester dummy if you need one ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.8%
Back