Do you know your local Reef Bud's???

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a ton of really nice SPS available and bounce mushrooms too if anyone local is looking
Did someone say SPS
images (6).jpeg

UFreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current sps available: ASD milli, Snipersps bgm milli, pink lemonade, shades of fall, BC backdraft, 3 different torts, digis, incredible hulk, JF foxflame, red robin, green Formosa, BC honeycomb, some really nice aussie no names, palettapinktip, pearlberry

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about 25 minutes from you let's trade
I am in Lutz! I Just picked up 12 frags! Not happy with my choices(long story) Beautiful. Lots of green and purple. acans, blasto, duncan, tubbinaria, 4 zoas, chalise. I would love to trade, especially the platygyra. Dont like the look of a brain...lol. I am hoping I can keep the acan trimmed down to not resemble one, oh yea, candy cane, neon green.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am in Lutz, just north of tampa. I picked up 12 frags that I am not happy with, Beautiful but to much purple and green. I am a newbie and didnt do enough reserch b4 I started putting out bids on these coral then I was bound. I paid 230 bucks to not be happy! It was so fast paced. You had a second to decide or it would be gone. I got 2 duncans, 4 paly or zoas..2 in the top ten thought, so happy about them and the duncan and the chalice. I got purple green microlord acan, kryptonite candy cane, platygyra, turbinaria. purple star polyp. I wont recieve for weeks because I need to cycle. I hope my tank dosnt crash adding all this! I did read you could start with corals or fish but more than likely not so many at a time. I will try to see if they can break up shipments. I am looking to trade or sell for other sps, or softies. No purple or green...lol, Unless they allow me to change some colors. If I could add some oranges, hot pink, it would be a cool neon tank for sure!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current sps available: ASD milli, Snipersps bgm milli, pink lemonade, shades of fall, BC backdraft, 3 different torts, digis, incredible hulk, JF foxflame, red robin, green Formosa, BC honeycomb, some really nice aussie no names, palettapinktip, pearlberry
Any lps or softies? I have many l
ps to trade or sell!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any lps or softies? I have many l
ps to trade or sell!
I like to buy some frags of inexpensive sps to see how they do in my tank. Lmk when it's a good time in the weekend.
me too! I have lots of sps to trade! I cant buy unfortunately, because I am a dummy and dint think to put out something in here and just forked ut 230.00! I have lots of green and purple, If anyone has pinks or other neons to go with them or trade

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Lutz just north of tampa. You guys know if there are any reef clubs that meet up? Is Tampa Bay reef keepers something like that? I am looking for lights and frags! Love to meet people in the hobby. Ineed to get a light asap though. Ihave frags on the way and am using a tiny little light until it comes in. No more room up high and not strong enough to reach lower rocks! Thinking about Radions, noopsyche or zetlight ufo, unless I find a great deal on something slightly used!

ReefzJR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Lutz just north of tampa. You guys know if there are any reef clubs that meet up? Is Tampa Bay reef keepers something like that? I am looking for lights and frags! Love to meet people in the hobby. Ineed to get a light asap though. Ihave frags on the way and am using a tiny little light until it comes in. No more room up high and not strong enough to reach lower rocks! Thinking about Radions, noopsyche or zetlight ufo, unless I find a great deal on something slightly used!
Wish I could help! My sister lives up that way. I’m just coming back to the hobby, haven’t collected enough stuff yet to trade or have extras

RicanKing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all,

I am new to reef keeping been doing it with my own tank since 7/1/2021. Been researching though for more than a year.

I live in tampa. I'm currently looking for colorfull softies, LPS, I did try with some friendly beginner sps coral and failed, not sure if lighting had to do with it or higher than normal nitrates. Higher meaning I'm in the 10-15 range.

Anyways this group also hase a fb page that is a little more active than here.

Happy reefing

RicanKing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could help! My sister lives up that way. I’m just coming back to the hobby, haven’t collected enough stuff yet to trade or have extras
I know you didn't mention them but have you looked into reef breeders photon v2 pro?
I'm using this light and I'm blown away at the color and intensity it gives out, not to mention I only had to buy one light !!!

Age_of_Aquarius

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you didn't mention them but have you looked into reef breeders photon v2 pro?
I'm using this light and I'm blown away at the color and intensity it gives out, not to mention I only had to buy one light !!!
How does that light compare to the Prime HD 16?!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.4%
Back