Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A good ol fashioned is made by grinding up sugar and citrus and cherry in the bottom before liquor goes in
This guy knows what he's talking about!
 
How did I miss this tag? I still think I’m not getting all my notifications.

There’s some people I will “like” no matter what they post. I do like most posts anyway. But I don’t like a post that has info in it that I don’t believe to be correct. I wouldn’t want a like to be misconstrued as a “I support this” and cause misconceptions for newer reefers than me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new