Do you own an Aussie coral?

Do you own an Aussie coral?

  • YES

    Votes: 66 93.0%
  • NO

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I will someday!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    71
I have some acans and some SPS ones I find really nice to look at. HOping to add more to the tank soon!
 
My orange hammer is my favorite aussie coral:
PowerBrites9_1.jpg


Dang that hammer looks HOT!!!

I'm totally breaking out the camera and PowerBrites! You need to come see the 700!
 
got about 10 aussie sps colonies and 10-15 frags through trades. awsome stuff and they keep their colors in my tank!
 
Dang that hammer looks HOT!!!

I'm totally breaking out the camera and PowerBrites! You need to come see the 700!

I can't thank you guys enough for that hammer. It's a real showpiece!

I'll definitely have to come by now that the holidays are done and see how the beast is progressing!
 
A couple acans, prism favias...

That Orange Hamer.... it's just plain sick..... not right man.. drool....
 
i have a bunch or aussie acans, 2 aussie blastos, aussie favia and are fat head dendro's aussie
 
Rev is that a huge nepthea colony in the last pic?? it's sweeet!

Yes sir it is and thanks!

I LOVE ME AUSSIES!!

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE!!
 
I think all of us are under the influence of some AUSSIE. These Bright corals in many types have seriously change the hobby of what nice corals really are.
 
I think all of us are under the influence of some AUSSIE. These Bright corals in many types have seriously change the hobby of what nice corals really are.

So true! I think the Aussie Lords single handily ended the Micro craze and they dropped off the face of the earth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new