Do you reef MORE, LESS or the SAME on the weekends?

Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

  • MORE

    Votes: 393 67.0%
  • LESS

    Votes: 33 5.6%
  • SAME

    Votes: 161 27.4%

  • Total voters
    587

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to get a water change ready but realized I was running low on my preferred salt! DOH! Got me thinking about aquarium related stuff and the weekends. So here's a question for today and tomorrow.

1. Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

2. If MORE what types of stuff to you tend to do on the weekends?


less or more copy.jpg
 
Weekends are a normal reefing day for me; but, if I have enough free time, I like to use it to build stuff needed for my tanks or to try out new things like cable management.
 
I reef more than I should every day, so I guess about the same, haha. My wife works most weekends, so I suppose I have more uninterrupted time to reef on the weekends.
 
Most stuff is weekends, WC, cleaning skimmer, testing, fragging, projects.

Weekdays is feeding, visual checking of temperature and sump equipment, basement chores like running RO/DI, mixing salt, checking ATO and kalk reservoirs.
 
Weekends are mainly for family time. Weekdays thats when the magic happens!
 
I work swing shift so my weekend isn't always Saturday or Sunday. Sometimes it's Tuesday and Wednesday. Sometimes it's Thursday and Friday.

Worked 12 hour shift today, came home and did a water change on my tank with water I made on my off day yesterday.

I get a week off every month, and I would say I reef a lot more on that week, so I voted yes.
 
Weekends are usually busy for me, so I tend to reef less on weekends.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new