Do you worry about your fish and fireworks?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,883
Reaction score
122,533
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never mind…..

July 4Th Fireworks GIF by TheConfishius
 
How many times have I told you quit lighting off bottle rockets in the tank!
qbHfO-.gif
 
I'm more concerned about my cats and how they would interact to explosions and loud noises.
 
I'm more concerned about my cats and how they would interact to explosions and loud noises.
My huskies hide behind us during the fireworks. We normally stay home for the dogs.
 
Only if the windows are open (smoke, etc.) which they won’t be. My dogs will be snuggling with my wife all night, and I’ll be trying to sleep for work the next day.
 
Oddly enough I haven't heard any so far. Usually it's going on a week or two before and the same after.
We had a fairly big firework show happen Saturday near us, but I guess they wanted to do theirs before the big ones this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new