A lot of progress this weekend! The Holliday’s were crazy busy and I finally had some time to get things done. The back has been painted, plumbing is glued, cat5 for the apex has been run to the tank, & the outlet has been changed to GFI. I also ran a 1 1/4” pipe through the wall and down into the basement. I won’t be using this right away, but eventually it’ll connect to a water mixing station in the basement. The valve on the side of the return line will allow me to use the return pump to push water out of the system and down the pipe into a shop sink in the basement for water changes, then use the mixing station pump to bring new water up. I’m using a flexible hose with barb fittings so I can detach the hose from the return line and also use it to put RO into the ATO reservoir. And presto! No hauling buckets around! I still need to clean up the foam I used to fill the wall cavity a little bit (and you can see in the pic where I measured wrong the first time... lol) But all in all I’d say it was a success. I’m going to try and get the apex set up during the week this week, and get it aquascaped and wet next weekend!