YR Reef Bowl 2018 LIVE SALE! Sat. Feb 3rd- Kickoff Time- 2pm (pacific)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3375.PNG

Join us on Reef2Reef Saturday February 3rd for our YR Reef Bowl 2018 Live Sale! Kickoff Time will be at 2:00pm (pacific time).

700+ WYSIWYG frags including our Touchdown Corals- $6 & Field Goal Corals- $3. Also watch for our Coral Blitz throughout the sale where a large block of corals (30+) will be uploaded at once.

Purchasing Guidelines (How the sale works)- We will be posting corals in our Live Sale thread on Reef2Reef in groups of approximately 10 corals every 5-10 minutes. Each picture will have the pricing information as well as a link that will take you to that coral listing on our website. You must complete the entire checkout process on the YR website before you win that coral. Adding it to your cart does not prevent someone else from purchasing it before you.

No sales will take place via personal messaging, phone or email. No emails will be answered during the live sale & please keep PM’s to a minimum. Please post general questions to the Live sale thread so everyone can benefit from the answer.

In order to purchase anything during the Live Sale, you must have a customer account on the Your Reef website. Please include your R2R screen name when creating your account. You may also provide it in the “comments” section of your order. To increase your chance of purchasing the coral of your choice we suggest you create the account and become familiar with how our shopping cart and checkout works prior to the sale.

You may use Credit or Debit cards to complete your transaction. Paypal is not recommended (see below). Paypal checks cannot be used during the Live Sale as the clearing time is 3 or 4 days.

All items in the Live Sale are first come - first serve. If two orders for the same item go through, we will do our best to find a duplicate item to honor the sale. If no suitable coral can be found, a full refund will be issued to the buyer.

Live Sale Prizes & Giveaways-

Shipping Module Raffle!

Every customer who purchases a shipping module prior to the Live Sale will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following.

- $10 Gift Card (1 available)

- $15 Gift card (1 available)

- $25 Gift Card (1 available)

- Frag Pack- 5 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (2 available)

The Shipping Module raffle will be held within the first 2 hours of the Live Sale.

Grand Prize Raffle!

We will be raffling off 4 Gift Certificates after the Live Sale. Everyone who participates in the live sale will be entered into the drawing. These Gift Certificates may be used on any future coral orders from our website. Winning names will be posted in this forum within the next week.

Grand Prize- $100 Gift Certificate for Coral
2nd Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral
3rd Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral
4th Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral

· Each of the following will earn you 1 entry into the drawing:

o Each coral purchase

o Every 100th post

o Follow us on Instagram & Tag 2 Friends on our Live Sale Post- [URL]https://www.instagram.com/yourreef/[/URL]

o Like us on Facebook- [URL]https://www.facebook.com/yourreef[/URL]

Certificates are good towards any future coral purchase. Dry goods, fish, shipping charges, & live sale purchases are excluded.

Shipping - Purchase $250 in items during the Live Sale and we will ship your order for free! You may combine items purchased during the Live Sale with livestock from the YR website to reach the Free Shipping level. For orders less than $250, the UPS Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

Purchase your Shipping Module before the Live Sale at a Discounted Rate ($25). Available now thru Saturday 2/3 before 1PM (pacific time). You select the shipping module with the corresponding shipping/delivery date that works for your schedule. There are a limited number of shipping slots available each day. Please make your selection as soon as possible to ensure your desired shipping date is reserved.

If you purchase the shipping module in advance and you reach the free shipping threshold your shipping cost will be refunded. Saturday Delivery will have a surcharge of $20 (free shipping applies to only the standard shipping fees).

Local Pick Up - Will be available starting on Wednesday 2/7 after 1:00pm. Please verify with us the day you wish to pick up your order so can be sure to have everything ready for you.

Live Arrival Guarantee - We offer a 7 Day Arrive and Thrive guarantee on all Live Sale items as well as the majority of items on our site.

For more information, please visit- [URL]http://www.yourreef.com/acclimation-and-live-arrival-guarantee.html[/URL]

Good Luck everyone & thank you for being a part of our Live Sale! We appreciate your business![/ATTACH]

Last edited:

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you guys have quite a lot of classic acros in your website . Are they gonna be in sale too especially Tyree Purple Monster and Becker Tort?

Regards,
Abhishek

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! I was just looking at your wysiwyg section earlier today, I’ve got a brand new tank to stock, stoked for this!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you guys have quite a lot of classic acros in your website . Are they gonna be in sale too especially Tyree Purple Monster and Becker Tort?

Regards,
Abhishek

Unfortunately no frags currently available on those right now (waitlist). We usually have a pretty high demand for them outside of the live sales.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
~~~~Teaser photos & more sneak peeks to follow~~~~

IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg
IMG_2423.jpg
IMG_2528.jpg
IMG_2541.jpg
IMG_3079.jpg
IMG_2576.jpg
IMG_2709.jpg
IMG_2699.jpg
IMG_2984.jpg
IMG_2714.jpg
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2725.jpg
IMG_3022.jpg
IMG_2397.jpg
IMG_2673.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gonna be fun!

YourReefReefBowl2018.jpg

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LINK TO SHIPPING MODULES-

(a1) Live Sale Shipping Module- Monday 2/5 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a2) Live Sale Shipping Module- Tuesday 2/6 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a3) Live Sale Shipping Module- Wednesday 2/7 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a4) Live Sale Shipping Module- Thursday 2/8 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LINK TO SHIPPING MODULES-

(a1) Live Sale Shipping Module- Monday 2/5 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a2) Live Sale Shipping Module- Tuesday 2/6 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a3) Live Sale Shipping Module- Wednesday 2/7 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a4) Live Sale Shipping Module- Thursday 2/8 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25

What about the Saturday Shipping Module?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 106 49.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.4%
Back